Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: RE-INTRODUCING!!: Made a doll change

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a pretty doll and renaming! =)

    When I get GT26, she's going to have a history intersperced with Kristen's and Addy's. Basically, she's going to be both their descendants and a time-traveler. I haven't decided which side is Mom and which is Dad yet.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alice is wonderfull. I love her story. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Marisol05:
    Nancy, I had noticed in your new sig in another post that she was no longer "Miss Addy" and was wondering what made you changed her name.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I decided to change Addy to Alice because I have been having so much fun with my AGOTs and decided that I'd prefer my AA girl to be a girl of my own design rather than Addy. I also would prefer to have just the one historical (Felicity). I did actually sit down and read the Addy book that came with Alice. I found it to be very sad, but unfortunately that's the way some spots in history tend to be. I had bought two pairs of AG glasses quite a while ago. Sophie has her pair, and the other pair has just been sitting in a drawer. Once I put them on Addy I knew that (to me) she was no longer Addy and I needed to make a change. I think she has a cute fifties/early sixties look about her with the glasses on. I almost named her Jackie Walker Robinson but I think Alice suits her much, much better.

    Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments regarding Alice!

    Oh, yeah, and GO SEAHAWKS!!

  4. #14
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I love the new name and the story change. I love having my dolls individual and not quite like the stories myself.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •